Sunday, October 12, 2008

Need I Say More?

I belong to a online group of women who share my religious beliefs and one of them just shared a link with us about the effects same-sex marriage will have on our families - even our most precious little ones. Thankfully - I do not have to worry about this yet as the great state I currently reside in hasn't felt the need to press for this issue - but not all of us are this blessed. The link shares a story of a family in Massachusetts whose kindergarten son brought home a "diversity" backpack which included a book in which same-sex marriage was introduced. The parents were quite upset & approached the school about the issue stating that they should at least get a letter home about this and have the opportunity for their children to opt out of such a learning experience. Can you see where this is going? I really encourage you - no matter where you live - to check out this quick video. It's just yet another reason why I choose to home school.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Welcome Sally, Thanks for joining us. I have been watching this issue too.